Vintage late 30s/early 40s white dress with a sheer layered bodice and skirt, floral crochet on the waist, and a zipper up the left side of bodice to close.
Measurements and Item Details:
Fits like: Medium
Fabric: Feels like sheer nylon over a slip layer
- Slip layer has some small holes,faint discoloration, seam gaps, not visible when worn.
- There is a including a 1.5” seam gap and a cluster of holes in the left underarm of the slip above the side zipper, so it could be visible if your arm is lifted.
- On upper back, a few pinpoint holes and one tiny hole that has been repaired with white thread
- Part of the crochet is coming detached on top but can easily be sewn back on (see photos)
- Some tiny pinpoint dark brown spots and tiny holes throughout the skirt, a pea-sized black spot on the front hem of the skirt, and some very faint discoloration along the hem.
Shown on a 5’8” model with measurements of 34”-26”-37”, usually wears a size small to medium. All of our items are pre-loved authentic vintage. See our FAQ section for more information on sizing and condition ratings.