Antique 1900s/1910s Edwardian nightgown with intricate floral crochet trim, short split sleeves, and spaces at the empire waist for a tie (blue ribbon can be replaced with anything of your choosing). Lightweight semi-sheer cotton. This dress is still very sturdy and wearable, but there are some condition notes - staining/discoloration and a couple repairs, see details below.
Measurements and Item Details:
Fits like: One size fits most
Fabric: Feels like cotton
Condition: Fair. An 11" repaired tear on the upper back, a 1.5" repaired tear on the front below the waist, and a tiny hole on the back at waist. There are some spots throughout which are detailed below. Still very wearable as a casual boho look, or for a costume.
- Four pinpoint brown spots on the chest
- A cluster of five very faint pea-sized yellow spots on the front below the ribbon
- A cluster of tiny brown spots on lower front near hem
- A 2" yellowed spot that looks like it’s from a sticker on the front right hem
- Yellowing and faint yellow spots on the lower front by hem
- A cluster of tiny very faint yellow spots on back of waist
- Three 1” water spots on the back of skirt about halfway down
- A 1” faint yellow spot on back of skirt about halfway down
- A few other tiny faint spots throughout
Empire waist: 44” – cinches with tie
Shown on a 5’8” model with measurements of 34”-26”-36”, usually wears a size small to medium. See our FAQ section for more information on sizing and condition ratings.